Used Autobrakes / Sheet Metal Folders
Used Bar Folders
Sheet Metal Brakes
Used Cheek Benders
Cleat Benders / Cleat Folders
Clincher / Fasteners
Used Coil Lines
Crimping / Beading / Rotary Machine
Used Drill Press
Duct Beading Machine
Duct Insulation Liner Cutters
Flangers / Flanging Machines
Gorelockers / Elbow Machines
Used HVAC Accessories
HVAC Duct Insulation Pin Spotters
Laser Cutting Machines
Used Press Brakes
Sheet Metal Rolls
Used Roll Formers
Sheet Metal Slitters
Pin Spotters | pin spotting machines
Choose A Brand: Duro
Dyne Pin Spotters | Gripnail
Model RH Rolling Head Pinspotter
The Duro Dyne Model RH Pinspotter
has proven components with a moving head, Duro Dyne has produced
the most reliable, labor-saving, single-station fastening equipment
available to date.
Some of the features for the Dury Dyne Model RH
- Extra clearance between weld tip and ground bar allows
easy handling of all thicknesses
of liner up to 2".
- Vibrator is capable of feeding fastners from 1/2 to
11/2 in length at production line speed.
- Precision polished and hardened tracks combined with
ground bearings assure trouble free easy movement.
- Solid state components proven under rigorous shop
usage control pneumatic and weld circuitry.
- Few adjustments are required.
- Solid state component controls are conveniently located.
- Quick load storage track and vibratory parts feeder
keeps fastners "ready" at all times.
- Welding tip glides back and forth along the RH frame
eliminating excessive material handling inherent with stationary
- Five foot throat allows placement of pins 1 1/2 from
each end of a five foot sheet without moving the metal.
Specifications for the Duro - Dyne Model RH Pinspotter
- Air Requirements - air filter assembly which includes
an on-off switch. The input pressure required to operate air
head is 85PSI.(4CFM)
- Electrical - Input voltage 220V , single phase , 100
- Throat Size - 69" fastners can be placed up to
1 1/2 " from edge of work without repositioning
- Rib Pin Capacity - Vibrator holds approximately 1,000
1" fastners. Fasteners of 1/2" to 1 1/2" may
be fed automatically.
Options for DuroDynes RH pinspotter:
- Roller feed tables adjoining the RH Pinspotter enable
work to be easily positioned by operator, using one hand in
many cases. Work is speeded up and operator fatigue minimized.
Tables are not suppled by ball rollers are abailable.
- Optional remote hand gun and ground cable for hard
to work shapes.
Duro Dyne Model
FG MACH I & II
Duro Dyne Model FG Mach I has standard 20 Gauge
capacity with 2 inch pins.
Duro Dyne Model FG Mach II is hi-power 18 Gauge
capacity with 2 inch pins.
Both of these Duro Dyne Pin Spotter machines have
- Hi/Lo Switch - adjusts for gauge thickness and or voltage
- digital function display
- one adjustment controls weld and dwell times
- sleek streamlined frame design with 5 foot throat
- feed track proximity sensor - for quiet operation.
- digital weld setting indicator
- manual pin feed switch
- easy to access component case.
- circuit breaker protection for the vibrator feed
- weld cycle indicator
Return to the New
Return to the Home